Friday, August 21, 2009

This Face

Don't laugh, motherfuckers. I've made this face before and so have you, and you should just admit that shit so we can move on. It's the, "Oh Shit/I'm Busted/It's the Pigs" face. We've all been there, and if you haven't, you haven't really lived. And also in George's case, there's a damn photographer. I am happy there was no photographer when I was having my Oh Shit moment.

And yes, it's George Michael (or Jorge Micheals, if you speak Spanish), looking older (like the rest of us, if we had lived a very hard marajuana/anonymous sex- filled life). But I kid because I love--for SB's money, Jorge has the best voice of ANYLIVINGSINGER, except for perhaps Andrea Bocelli, who I listen to on Sundays because I find that shit sublime and also relaxing, even if the guy has a damn girl's name.

And I don't judge George for his lifestyle, because it's none of my damn business. I could give a flying fuckfuckingfuck about George's sex life, and marijuana should be legal anyway, and we all know it. George has a gift, and SB would forgive him almost anything (even murder) just to be able to listen to him sing.

Don't say anything bad about George in the comments section, either, because he and I grew up together, and I will always love him. He puts the boom boom into my heart.

7 comments:

Vincent Santa Cruz said...

I'm surprised that he smokes dope. I mean, imagine the situation. He's sitting there, about to go out for the night, lights up, and a few seconds later he thinks, "Shall I go out, walk to a public toilet and wank off in front of a stranger, or shall I just eat a tub of Hagen Daas and watch my carpet for a few hours?"

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Vincent,
I wish he would choose the carpet watching more often. I think he is hardened beyond humiliation, and good for him.

I'm his Number 1 American fan, by God, and bless him, he amuses me and, of course, he worries me. I don't think he's been the same since he lost his mum and lover in the same year. It would fuck one up.

Sending love,

SB

Steph(anie) said...

I must be on crack 'cause I think he's handsome even making that face.

That Hank said...

I have to admit, when "Father Figure" comes on the radio, I crank that shit up.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Steph,
I'm with ya, babe.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

DTG,
Yeah, Father Figure rocks. Good tune.

Love, SB.

Syd said...

He has a kind of deranged look in his eyes. I guess that is the look of Oh Shit, I got caught again.