Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wool Fetishist COUPLE of the Week

I guess it's sort of romantic to share your partner's interests, but SB is NOT a romantic person AT ALL (sex is a biological function, peeps--tits are giant sacks of nasty fat for feeding infants--see what I mean?). The only thing that comes to mind when I look at this touching romantic fucking photo (below) is: Aren't their damn privates itchy?

My one wool sweater makes my arms and back itch. My ass doesn't even want to think about wearing that shit on my poonanny.

[This post is going to make the Moms mad, because I AM DISCUSSING MY PUSSY IN A PUBLIC FORUM AGAIN. You can't be thinking about offending your mother when you are doing your art though. What if Robert Mapplethorpe (SB's favourite photographer) had considered his mum's feelings? That motherfucker would have had to have stuck to boring fucking stamen-protruding flowers. We wouldn't have had GREAT ART like Portrait of the Artist with a Bullwhip Up His Ass.]


2 comments:

Syd said...

Where do you get the wool fetish couples? I itch with wool too. It's too hot down here even in winter for wool.

Ms. Moon said...

So do these people knit these things themselves or is there a place you can order these oh-so-special garments?