Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Comment from My Precious Love, Nick

somedays SB you possess a totally revolutionary spirit. This is amazing in its clarity, precision and most of all for its truth.
God I'm falling in love with you all over again.
Thanks ya SB broad ya
Nick

Dear Nick,
I like that revolutionary spirit shit. If I weren't going to be cremated, I'd have that inscribed on my tombstone. I will send you part of my ashes as a thank you. Of course, I expect you to wear the ashes in a capsule around your neck in perpetuity, until you die yourself.

5 comments:

adrienne said...

i feel like a bit of a third wheel in commenting; i don't want to step into the middle of your lover's embrace, but...

i completely agree. with nick's comment as well as the original post.

christ railed against the lawmakers, politicians, and government.

exactly the folks trying to get up under his skirt these days...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Adrienne,
You are never a third wheel, my dear. You are SB family, and your comments are always welcome.

Love to you!

SB

Gledwood said...

I'd love to get part of my ashes turned into a diamond. Such a shame I wouldn't be around to see the results...

you CAN apparently get it done to your hair. The resulting gemstones seem expensive for artificial diamonds and call me cynnical but I can't help but wonder whether they do actually come from the carbonized matter you handed in...

Gledwood said...

I was talking about cremation and ashes only yesterday... wasn't it with you??

saying I'd get my ashes made into a diamond.

Call me cynnical but I do wonder whether they can PROVE they use your carbonated ashes to make these artificial stones. Or whether they're just regular artificial diamonds at x25 the price ...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Gleddy,
A diamond would suit your flashy personality. I think that would be a good choice for you.

Love,

SB