Friday, August 28, 2009

SB Recommended: Frankie & Neffe

There is a new show on BET that I highly recommend for it's educational content. It is called Frankie & Neffe. I watched it last night for the first time and programmed my DVR to record the series.

Frankie is a 20-year-using old wig-wearing crackhead, who is trying to go straight. Her daughter Neffe (their relationship is sort of endearing) is always trying to get Frankie's dumb ass to steer clear of bad influences, such as freeloading former friends. The daughter is the mother actually, as often happens where drugs are involved.

I think Frankie's ass is also addicted to wigs, because bitch has about 10,000 different ones.

On last night's episode, some family intervention counsellor was trying to help Frankie & Neffe learn to communicate better by having Frankie put words on a damn collage for when she runs into temptation with drugs. So Frankie wrote down words like love and understanding. I sort of fail to see how this is going to keep Frankie the crackhead from wanting to smoke that shit. But it was sort of a bonding moment for Frankie & Neffe. They both seemed happy as fuck with the counsellor and the fug collage.

Personally, I'd want to grab for the crack pipe and then stare at the damn collage after I was stoned. That shit is colorful! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I think my ass should get a job as a family services counsellor, if getting former crackheads to paste together fug collages is all it takes. SB could do that shit! It doesn't take a damn degree, motherfuckers.

On a side note, SB has decided that I want to be built like a crackhead. Frankie is skinny as a fucking rail. Teeny tiny.

If the show seems a little hard to get into at first, stick with it. Your ass will be rewarded when you get to see Frankie do the crackhead freakout dance. I make fun, but I sort of find Frankie adorable. I ain't inviting her ass to the house to stay or anything, but I'd sit next to her at a party.

Note: If your ass is short-bus material, that's Frankie on the right in the photo above.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Ms. Bastard, I will never watch that show in my life but I completely love what you wrote about it because you are so damn good with words. You'd sit next to her at a party? Oh. Yes.
Love...Ms. Moon

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thank you for the compliment my beloved Ms. Moon.

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you meant this was a reality show. But then I saw those blindingly white teeth and realized that can not really a crackhead. Or at least not like any of the ones I've been fortunate enough to know. Although they could be dentures. A lady I went to rehab with had a beautiful set of those. Sounds interesting anyway though; maybe I'll try to catch it.

All This Trouble... said...

On the right? You don't mean it.

I will probably watch as much as Ms. Moon but you never know. I found myself mesmerized by two hours of a Criminal Minds marathon last night.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Yeah, Birdy. I don't know how Frankie got such nice teefs. Must be fake. It's a damn mystery.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

All This Trouble,
I love Criminal Minds!

Love,

SB