Tuesday, August 11, 2009

People Are Always Sending Me Uplifting Shit at Work

For some damn reason, people are always sending me uplifting Christian shit at work. It really depresses me, and I wish they'd fucking stop, but I don't want to appear ungrateful.

I also get a lot of those uplifting chain e-mails. If you don't respond or forward that shit, the sender thinks you don't care about them or you're not a friend. SB doesn't need to send that shit out EVER. I'm not insecure. I know I have friends. How does it prove you're a friend because you forward some damn e-mail back to someone? That shit really sticks in SB's crawl.

I was telling the Moms the other day that sometimes I wish I was less popular. It takes a lot of damn energy to be popular. Sometimes I want to be a damn hermit.

4 comments:

Sage Ravenwood said...

I refuse to open forwards or pass them on. Seems juvenile to me. (Hugs)Indigo

mrs.missalaineus said...

i am one with shiva, the chain email destroyer...


xxalainaxx

Ms. Moon said...

I'm with you on this one, for sure.
But Ms. Bastard- you can't deny your worshipping adorers and that's all there is to it.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I guess I'll just have to accept that shit then.

YOU ARE LOVED!

SB