Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bela Lugosi and Thomas Jefferson

SB's ass went home for lunch today, and when I went upstairs, Thomas Jefferson (my newest cat, who was an outside cat that SB is transitioning in) went poo in the litter box, like a good boy goddammit, but forgot to cover (it happens). So Bela (the kitten) hopped in the box right after Tom and covered Tom's nasty shit up for him. How's that for team work? You could tell Bela was thinking, "What, I got to smell that shit all day, you lazy motherfucker? Uh-huh. No fucking way." [Of course, I picture Bela having the voice of Samuel L. Jackson.]

Note: Thomas Jefferson was actually simply named Tom, but I added Jefferson to honour my favourite founding father, and also to honour George Jefferson, who I sort of walk like.

4 comments:

Steph(anie) said...

Off topic, but my son has decided he wants his name to be George. He actually lights up about it when you ask him, "Austin, is your name George?"

Poor kid, I'm confusing the crap out of him.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Steph,
That's really funny. Austin is such a better name. Kids are strange--the shit they come up with. George is such an average name.

Did you ask him why? I would just be curious.

Steph(anie) said...

You would be curious? Did you do that on purpose? :)

It's the monkey. Curious George.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Odd coincidence, Steph. No way I'm that quick after being in front of a computer for seven hours. My eyes are ready to bleed, so is my brain.

I loved Curious George, too, as a kid. Everybody loves monkeys!