Friday, March 18, 2011

Quote of the Damn Day: Florrie Fisher. SURPRISE!

All of you people who say LSD, if you’re emotionally stable it doesn’t give you a bad trip. It’s a lie! I was thrown from a horse and I had a laminectomy and I ended up in the San Francisco General Hospital. I was operated on by the same doctor who operated on the late Jayne Mansfield’s son Zoltan when he was mauled by the lion. Well, while I was there they brought in a straight B student, twenty-one-year-old girl from the University of Southern California... Well, when I saw her, she was in the psychiatric ward. She had taken a trip on LSD and it was devastating... One of her college buddies came to visit her and bought her a cube of sugar which had LSD in it and she decided to escape. The avenue of escape she used was to go out the sixth floor window. How was she going to do that? She took one sheet, and even on a king-size bed I’m sure you all have an idea of the length of a sheet. With that length, she had to tie it to the bedpost and she lowered herself out the sixth floor. So of course she dropped five stories. When I saw her, she was on a striker frame... This girl’s neck was broken in six places. I found out since that they have fused her spine and her neck and she will always be stiff. But it doesn’t make any difference because she is a raving maniac and her prognosis is nil.

[Note to you motherfuckers who read my crap: If you added a fuck you or two to this shit, it could be SB talking. Florrie and I have staunch personalities. I'm trying to bring back the word staunch.]

7 comments:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Absolutely bonkers! Love you xx

Big Mark 243 said...

I had thought that Amy Sedairs dreamed her up... I really enjoyed reading about Florrie!!

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

SB,
You went trough a really tough time.
The girl who was on an LSD trip, damn that is one tragic story.
I'm not up to date on Florrie Fisher but she sounds very interesting.
It's super moon night,are you going to check out the moon?
I'm going out now to look.
Happy weekend,
j.

Syd said...

A good reason not to take drugs. We don't have wings. I suck at flying.

Kathleen Scott said...

Would a person zap an electronic circuit with high voltage to see what happened to the wiring? How can drug-fused circuits in the brain be surprising?

Our brains are WHO WE ARE. When the mind is gone, so is the individual. What's left is a body.

Ms. Moon said...

Hey. The chick lived. What's the problem?

Lori said...

I adore the word staunch. I shall now make a point of using it more frequently just to help you in your mission. I am alway a staunch supporter of yours....xxoo