Friday, March 25, 2011

Shit SB Says to Ms. Moon (Her Idol) in a Comment

I hope poor old Pearl goes in her sleep, too. Although it must be somewhat confusing to pass that way. Have you ever thought about that? I have. If someone I loved died in their sleep, I would feel compelled to shout: YOU ARE DEAD NOW. GO TO THE LIGHT! GO TO THE LIGHT! or some shit like that. I wouldn't want them to be confused about the situation. That could be horrifying.

I, too, thought of the bad Pearl/Pearly Gates pun, and I also thought of entitling a post: PEARL DEATHWATCH 2011, but I thought it would be in bad taste.

[PRAY FOR PEARL, MOTHERFUCKERS!]

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

Poor old Pearl. It's so hard to say goodbye to a friend who never let you down.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jeannie,
Death is the SADS.

I love you!

Unknown said...

Family friends have recently returned from a seniors group holiday. There was a 92 year old gentleman on the tour who died in his sleep on the last night of the tour.

We agreed that dying in your sleep is the best way to go.

Or, like Gary Moore, dying in a five star hotel, with a hot young thing half your age, a fine malt whiskey in your belly and some very nice cocaine in your face.

Also a nice way to die.

Sarah xxx

Ms. Moon said...

As I said in my comment to your comment- do a Pearl Death Watch if you want. You sure won't offend me. But it may be a long one.
Love you, sister-woman!

Leslie said...

Awww, I hope poor Pearl passes easily. She looks like a sweetheart.

Syd said...

Pearl lives. I am glad.

Kathleen Scott said...

Hope Pearl lives as long as life is good and then goes without pain. She'll know what to do after that.

Fun to see all your posts. Glad you've got energy and are sharing the skewed view.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
Me too, buddy.

Kathleen,
I just love you! Hope all is well.