Friday, September 24, 2010

Making Fun of a Friend's Foreign Commenter

These all pictures which you can share is really very great. I like all these models she is looking really very fantastic. I like these post.

This shit is mean, but it makes SB laugh. I always get some eloquent motherfucker like this when I call my credit card company. I have started to get really short and pissy, if you can believe that, with foreign people on the phone.

The other day, I told some poor Indian motherfucker: Look bub, I'm on lunch here. I need to make this short. Got me? The motherfucker kept calling me by my married name, even though the credit card I was holding in my hand had been changed over to my maiden name. On the third time it happened, after I explained that shit twice to him, I lost my shit.

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

You didn't watch Outsourced last night did you?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I couldn't bear it.

Syd said...

Those poor Indian guys. I have been impatient with one as well. I felt terrible afterwards thinking that it was probably a situation like in Slumdog Millionaire.

Sweden said...

i refuse to talk to CS from India i just can NOT understand a fucking word they say