Friday, September 24, 2010

Making Fun of a Friend's Foreign Commenter

These all pictures which you can share is really very great. I like all these models she is looking really very fantastic. I like these post.

This shit is mean, but it makes SB laugh. I always get some eloquent motherfucker like this when I call my credit card company. I have started to get really short and pissy, if you can believe that, with foreign people on the phone.

The other day, I told some poor Indian motherfucker: Look bub, I'm on lunch here. I need to make this short. Got me? The motherfucker kept calling me by my married name, even though the credit card I was holding in my hand had been changed over to my maiden name. On the third time it happened, after I explained that shit twice to him, I lost my shit.

6 comments:

white rabbit said...

I really hate it when some poor muppet in a callcentre - because they are told to do it so as to create some sort of phoney pseudo-rapport - repeats my name back to me every other sentence.

FUCKING STOP IT! I'M NOT FOOLED! YOU'RE TOLD TO DO THAT! IT FUCKING GRATES!

JUST STOP IT!!!

Oh and small talk like asking how I am today.

WHY SHOULD THEY GIVE A SHIT HOW I AM???

sorry just had a bad day...

Ms. Moon said...

You didn't watch Outsourced last night did you?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

White Rabbit,
Sorry it is a bad day. I can totally relate to every word you said. The Indians particularly are suck asses.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I couldn't bear it.

Syd said...

Those poor Indian guys. I have been impatient with one as well. I felt terrible afterwards thinking that it was probably a situation like in Slumdog Millionaire.

Sweden said...

i refuse to talk to CS from India i just can NOT understand a fucking word they say