Friday, September 24, 2010

There Are Some Chicken-Thieving Motherfuckers in North Florida

For those of you who have not already heard, Ms. Moon had SIX! of her beloved hens stolen the other night. SB would like to fuck the bitch who upset Ms. Moon up! Give my ass a damn baseball bat! It would be equivalent to a bitch messing with SB's cats.

I am simply disgusted with slimy humanity right now. And I'll feel really dumb if we find out a fox took the chickens or some shit.

Nah, I'll still be disgusted with humanity. I take that back.

4 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

That would be really foul if someone did come by and steal her chicken... but it would provide fodder for a country song though.

Ms. Moon said...

Honestly, I now think it was a four-legged critter and that I was at fault for not shutting my babies up soon enough in the evening. I will never make that mistake again.
But I'm with you on humanity. You should see the trash I picked up off the side of the road yesterday. Fucking trashy people live in this world.
I love you, Ms. Bastard-Beloved. You know I do.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Chic Mama!

SB LOVES YOUR BRITISH ASS!!!!

Hope you and the kids have a great weekend.

Mel's Way or No Way said...

You bring the baseball bat and I'll bring the shotgun. I'll take them down with buckshot and then you can beat their asses. Ms. Moon can take photos that they will use as evidence at our trial. :D