Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quote of the Damn Day: Mary Hanson

"I would like to be sent forthwith to the prison, and I would like to request death by lethal injection," Mary Nance Hanson told 3rd District Judge William Barrett.

When the judge advised Hanson that hers was not a death penalty case, she responded: "Well, then I guess I didn't do a good enough job."

Mary shot her former daughter-in-law to death in a preschool parking lot.

Story here: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700058094/Taylorsville-woman-requests-death-penalty-pleads-guilty-to-shooting-ex-daughter-in-law.html?pg=1

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is all I have to say...She didn't do a good enough job...Wow...

Jeannie said...

I thought my MIL was bad. Whew!

Denny Coates said...

We really do need to do a better job of pruning the bush...

Disco Loves Company said...

SB!
What a interesting story you pointed out. I love any prison stories, because prison stories always go against the rules of society! Don't fuck with Mary Hanson, she's on a highway to hell!

luv u 2 thank you for your support, and you have mine!

Voyeur

Big Mark 243 said...

What a sad story. She prolly hated her for her son, but tolerated her for her grandchildren. With the daughter in law remarrying, the writing was on the wall and she could not stand it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! She’s a lovely happy person, uh?

All the best, Boonie

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thank you all for your comments. I love my blog family. Y'all rock!

SB

Kissa said...

Are we SURPSIED this happened in Utah? Shiiiiit....

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Kissa,
The answer would be NO. Laugh.