Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tobias Wong Hung Himself in His Sleep

Now, here's one I have never heard of before. Motherfucker was more productive in his sleep than I am in waking life! He designed costumes for his cats in his sleep, people! Holy shit.

Link to article: http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010/08/31/Tobias_Wong_(35)_hanged_himself_while_sleepwalking

[And yes, I read Mydeathspace.com daily. Fuck you. It's like when old people read the obituaries everyday, but it's online, so that shit is adapted for my generation. A bitch doesn't like to get black newspaper print on her precious hands!]

7 comments:

Parabolic Muse said...

I haven't read this link yet, but I sure like your attitude!

Denny Coates said...

Report says it was technically an accident. My theory - while sleepwalking, it dawned on him that his cats were indifferent to the costumes he designed for him, so he decided he could no longer tolerate reality.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Denny,
That was funny, and it could very well be true. Laugh.

Love,

SB

Kathleen Scott said...

My favorite part was your aside about reading mydeathspace.com. When I was looking for character names for my book, I was religious about the obits in our small-town newspaper--GREAT source. No, I didn't klep a name in entirety, at least if I did, it got split between characters.

Ms. Moon said...

Oh God. One more thing to worry about. Suiciding myself while asleep.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Great minds and all. That's EXACTLY what I thought. I am so fucked when I sleep anyway. The WORST dreams imagineable. This really creeped me out.

Mj Rains said...

I read about this guy in the Times during the summer. Really sad. He was very talented.