Friday, September 17, 2010

This Is How George Michael Could Look in Jail

SB admits to having a habit of reading the British tabloids daily. For those of you who haven't heard, George Michael was given a one-month jail sentence for his drug and driving adventures. He started his sentence yesterday.

This shit below from the Daily Mail, cracked me up. When I stayed in Britain for a summer, the Moms and I loved watching the news programmes, because the motherfucking newsies reenacted EVERYTHING. We found it really funny.

So this is how George Michael COULD look in jail. Laugh. Actually George Michael's hot ass probably looks a damn site better than this sorry-assed schlep of a motherfucker. It COULD have been more convincing, if they'd had the reenact-er wear the boots and leather jacket George wore in the Faith video or some shit. You just know George has somehow managed to dress up his standard jail uniform. Fucker is a STAR! He ain't wearing the same standardized shit the other cons wear.

Private Message to George: GEORGE, WE LOVE YOU! SB is YOUR BIGGEST AMERICAN fan, and I wish you strength during your current ordeal. Stay strong, brother!

11 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Excellent! Looks like a pretty nice set-up to me.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
But it's still JAIL, and my poor George is suffering. SADS.

Steph,
I'm eating Taco Bell crap, so slopping out takes on new meaning. Yuck.

Love youse two,

SB

Chic Mama said...

Hehe.....funny!
I've lost patience with him now, he just annoys me. Sorry. Careless Whisper was the first record I ever bought!
Hope you are ok?
x

Syd said...

It does look good. Much better than a lot of lower middle class people live in down here in the good ole South.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I love George too. I don't care what he takes or whatever I just wish he'd stop getting in the damn car!! You obviously know that he drove into the Snappy Snaps in Hampstead in his Range Rover. Maybe he wanted some photos developed? Not. He'll be out in four weeks and it's probably easier to get drugs in there!

Hope you're well SB. Love you xx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Chic Mama!
Great to hear from you. I'm okay. No complaints. I think of you often. Hope you are keeping your head well above water.

Christina,
I agree. Dude needs to stop motoring when he's cranked.

Love you both!

Parabolic Muse said...

I'm sorry, but the guy is a dorkass if he continues to drive around UI. He needs to just sit his dorkass down in his house and stop bogarting.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Parabolic Muse,
I'm George's #1 American fan. I adore him NO MATTER WHAT.

Love,

SB

CindyB1 said...

Only wash clothing including underwear once a week. EWWWEEE! Surely he would get more than one set underware and socks. That is just nasty and not healthy. I like George, but like you I wish he would just hire a driver.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

CindyB1,
George is special. Motherfucker probably gets extra washing privileges. Let us hope. Laugh.

Love,

SB

Parabolic Muse said...

Dear SB;
GM has many fabulous qualities, not the least of which is his social/political/cultural stance on just about any issue I can think of. He and I would have a fabulous time at any party, rally, or riot. I did not mean to imply I don't think he's groovy.

I just think a person who operates a murder weapon under the influence has to knock that shit off.

Love,
PM