Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Fucking Quote of the Damn Day Because this Shit Made Me Laugh: Ms. Moon

[Note to SB's readers: There can be two Quotes of the Damn Day if I say so. It's my goddamned blog, and I can post whatever the fuck I want. If you don't like it, go read somebody else's crap.]

When I was in Marshall's some damn Christmas song was playing about how can it be a white Christmas if there's no snow, no snow, no snow?!! And I wanted to shout, WE GET IT! THERE'S NO FUCKING SNOW!

--Ms. Moon (SB's Idol of Greatness)

SB personally hates Christmas music (X-mas muzak is EVEN WORSE! Kill me now). It's a lot of happy fucking bullshit that just personally makes me feel bad about my own life, that is less than Martha Stewartish, and fairly nauseous on top of it. No carollers had better appear at SB's damn door OR ELSE! Those singing fucks will not be happily received.

11 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Keep some really stale Christmas cookies by the door just in case. Or better yet- old Easter candy. Hand that to any carolers and they'll be like, "Uh. Thanks?" and they'll leave.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Great idea! The Viking brought me a bowl of those little pumpkin candies over for Halloween. They are still sitting on my shelf. He BROUGHT ME SOMETHING (jewelry or booze would have been better), but I couldn't bear to throw it away.

Love does strange things to a bitch--like making a bitch want to keep old nasty candy around and shit.

Mr.Mischief said...

X lax pieces re-wrapped in candy wrappers to hand out..just imagine them caroling in the bathroom later!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear SB, you know I love Christmas, but not Christmas music. My favourite Christmas song is Fairytale of New York by the Pogues and Kirsty Maccoll. Hope you're having a good week, it's very dreary in London xx

Omgrrrl said...

Carollers don't deserve anything but a swift smack to whatever body parts you care to aim at.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mr. M.,
That's why I dig you--you're always thinking.

Christina,
I LOVE Fairytale of New York. I would love X-mas more if somebody bought me scads of presents. Laugh.

Omgrrrl,
I'm with you chick.

Disco Loves Company said...

Hi SB!
Happy Holidays! I Hate Christmas music too!
But adore you and your very funny blog! Hey wants goin on with the bikers next door?
WHV.

Syd said...

It is just too much. Way too much. Quiet is good music.

North West London Girl said...

I just want to hurl something when I hear all that shitty Christmas music blaring out. I hate, hate it x

Sarcastic Bastard said...

North West London Girl,
We are peas in a pod. Me too!

Parabolic Muse said...

OMG, I can't STAND hearing that shit all day! I have an office mate who listens to KOST every holiday where it's all Christmas music, all the time. I never thought I could HATE Karen Carpenter so much.

I'll listen to about three songs. Even sing along to one. That's it. Don't make me start killing people.