Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If You Think You're Not Crazy, You Probably Fucking ARE

Case in fucking point below. I love my readers! All of you. Even this guy.

Now im not crazy but this site is offensive to people who is mentally not sane or even maybe crazy. Once you post the peoples email you are violating there right to have FREE minds! Free, understand? Thats not fair plus its illegal. Believe me, I know. Ive stopped many people from doing this to me and helped other people too. LOTS of other people.

See I can play this game too because Ive been there before and how will you like it then! I KNOW how it works, believe me

So you should think 2 or even 3 times before you post other peoples thoughts OR there minds OR if even they think they aren’t crazy OR even if they do even say are fine it does NOT MATTER!

You should already know better, but youll find out and then youll will, know better. Plus I just told so you CANT say you didnt know better at least from now on.

And Im keeping a copy of this email to send to them if you dont stop IMMEDIATELY! Just know that I dont like doing that because I dont like to talk to them anymore but I will if you dont stop IMMEDIATELY!

Thank you

13 comments:

Tom said...

Good Lord. What an incisive and coherent critique of your blog. It was a hoot to read and all, but if I want incoherent rambling, I'll watch FOX News.

That's my second FOX News slam today. Maybe I should lay off...but it's such an easy target.

Steph(anie) said...

WTF, SB. I thought I made myself clear.

afk4life said...

SB
Lol he can't even handle grammar 101 or spelling 101...i think maybe you should worry cos that means he's in Congress. :/
Doug

Mark said...

You evidently have ESB - Extremely Sarcastic Bastard.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Steph,
Good one and I love you!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Doug,
Good point, lovey.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mark,
Yes, I do believe I have that.

SB so loves you.

Ms. Moon said...

This is truly a reader of yours? I would be so honored if I had readers like that. Maybe I do but they sure as hell don't comment. Damn.

Syd said...

I wondered what was wrong with me. Now I know.

Gledwood said...

Homer Simpson got arrested and put in a mental hospital with Michael Jackson last night... it is probably 10 years old but that's what you get for watching free-to-air TV... And Michael Jackson actually was played by him. Woo!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Gledwood,
SB loves you! So good to hear from you.

Free-to-air sucks. My sympathies.

Bethany said...

Oh gosh, LOL, though sort of want to cry too. Craziness!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

SB, I thought I'd made it clear that I don't want you to publish my emails any longer. DAMN! :P