Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'll Still Be Posting Occasionally, Motherfuckers

Though I am very touched by your tender messages, my ass is not disappearing completely. I will still post from time-to-time this month. I won't leave you motherfuckers high and dry during the DREADED SEASON OF HOLIDAY DESPAIR.

Just please forgive me if I don't leave as many comments on all of your blogs or get to visit them every day, like I normally do. Also, if I don't respond to each of your comments, don't get all huffy about it.

The gay cat couple were holding hands (paws?) this morning before I left for work. It touched SB's cold stone creamery heart. Love is lovely, goddammit. Even gay moggie love.



3 comments:

The Dish said...

I really must see a picture of this gay moogie love. My page misses your ass. And so do I.

Ms. Moon said...

Oh, especially gay moogie love.
Love to you, Ms. Bastard.
Wish you were here.

Petit fleur said...

Even gay moogie love. heheh