Monday, December 21, 2009

The Most Fascinating Documentary I've Ever Seen: COLLAPSE

The gentleman in the photo's name is Michael C. Ruppert. He is the mysterious writer interviewed in the documentary that I watched over the weekend called Collapse. The documentary is about an hour and a half long, but since I took detailed notes, it took me at a least an hour longer than that to watch it.

Mr. Ruppert was an enemy of the Bush/Cheney administration, which automatically makes him a friend of SB's. He is one of the smartest individuals I've ever heard speak. He explains what is happening to the U.S. currently and that the economy/gas prices are all fallout due to Peak Oil. He also describes what he believes is about to take place in the world. It is fascinating stuff.

I strongly urge everybody to see this documentary, even if you have to purchase a copy. It is well worth it. I am buying my own copy of the DVD and also ordering some of Mr. Ruppert's books. What he is trying to convey is SO IMPORTANT, but he has had a lot of trouble getting his message heard and has even had multiple attempts on his life.

I'm not going to attempt to begin to explain Mr. Ruppert's theories here. I will just say that the documentary is a must-see. I was able to access it through Time-Warner Cable's indie movie pay-per-view selection. I had an instinct to watch it, and I certainly am glad I did. Mr. Ruppert was able to use his incredible intellect to take pieces of the puzzle of current events and connect the dots in a highly understandable way.

Please see it.

8 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

All right. Will do.

Steph(anie) said...

I might be too chicken.

Mark said...

Thanks for the tip.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mark,
Yeah, I'd love to hear what you think of it. Let me know.

Petit fleur said...

I love these kinds of gold nuggets! I will definitely check it out, as I have my very own notions of where we are going... even if I don't understand all the intricacies of how it evolved.

I'm in!
xo pf

Syd said...

I wonder if he believes in the Mayan calendar. Thanks for the referral on this SB. All the news seems to be bad these days.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
He's not predicting the end of the world. It's semi-dire, but not THAT dire.

Love, SB.

Kathleen Scott said...

The thing that's so amazing is how the folks at the top of business/government avoided seeing what was coming. It was plain to a lot of us on the ground.