Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Here's Some Creepy-Ass Haunted Doll Shit for You

Fucker looks pretty benign, so I don't know whether it's true or not. You can even e-mail Robert the Doll, but SB is not going there. I come from an old supersitious southern family. We believe in bad juju, and we do not go looking for trouble.

"Robert is 105 years old and began his life as a doll belonging to young Gene Otto, who blamed Robert for every ”misdeed, treachery and mischief.”"

My thought is that maybe Gene Otto was just mental as shit.

Link to Robert the Doll's story of haunted magical mysterial fuckery. http://www.robertthedoll.org/

4 comments:

Sweden said...

watched some videos about robert the doll on utube yeah his owner def mental

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I'll have to check them out.

michelle said...

That doll is really creepy. No way in HELL would I watch YouTube videos about him or his little friend

North West London Girl said...

Scary, I'm too supersticious to even take a peek x