Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Have Bob Geldorf Hair Today

I have Bob Geldorf hair today. Picture this bird's nest [below], but just blonder. [And I know it's Bob GELDOF--I have just always called him Sir Bob Geldorf.]


This does not bode well for the future.

And don't go saying mean shit about Sir Bob in the comments section either. SB IS NOT HAVING THAT SHIT! I happen to like Sir Bob and the music of the Boomtown Rats. Bob and I don't like Mondays, so we have a lot in common: we both don't like Mondays and we have challenging hair.

Sir Bob has done more good in this world than most of us will ever accomplish. Also, Sir Bob is raising up his girls by his lonesome and doing the best that he can. [You fuckwits at the British tabloids leave Peaches alone! She is trying to grow up, and growing up is very hard even when you do it out of the spotlight!] When Sir Bob adopted his ex-wife's daughter with Micheal Hutchence because he didn't want to split her kids up, SB really fell in love with him. I thought that said a lot about his character.

I liked Bob's ex-wife Paula Yates a lot. She had great style and flair, and she made me laugh. I thought she was just great. God bless her.

3 comments:

Syd said...

I've liked him ever since The Wall. He was great as Pink.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Me too, Syd. That was a classic movie. I snuck into that movie when I was a teenager because it was rated R. Well worth it.

Thank you for reading and commenting.

Changedit said...

SB ... Fishy like Bobsy too :-)