Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Sane Church Billboard FINALLY--Prop 8 Sucks!

I'd just like to say FUCK YOU to any and all of you pinhead motherfuckers out there who voted for Prop 8. It's frankly embarrassing to all of humanity that this is an issue AT ALL in the year 2009. Clearly, we are not all that far away from the Dark Ages.

Why can't people just let other people live their lives? What compels us as human beings to go around making other groups of human beings feel like they are less than? Mankind, my ass.

I was once having a fight with Mr. SB, and I told him angrily, "I am the Rainbow Coalition!" I AM, goddammit, and I'm pissed off on behalf of gay and sane straight people everywhere.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to quote so many fanatics, AMEN SISTAH!!!!

'Stoopid Slapped Puppies' said...

The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.


Martin Luther King Jr (1929 - 1968)

Im so proud that you are not part of that tragedy SB
Love You
Nick XX

afk4life said...

Agree 100% with u. As the book says, all people are created equal but some are more equal than others, I guess.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I love you, too, Nick! Thanks.

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

afk4life,

Sad but true.

Best,

SB