Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Thing to Be Pissed About

As if SB needed something else to be mad about! I had a buy-one-get-one-free Quarter Pounder coupon, and like my FAVORITE PRESIDENT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, BUBBA, my fat ass loves the McDonald's! So, I am sitting there eating my damn samich, when I notice that McDonald's has "upgraded" to real ACTUAL onions, instead of the old faithful dehydrated ones. What's up with that shit? I liked the dried onions! Surely, they were more cost effective.

Can I talk to that bitch Ronald about this shit? I HAVE A DAMN COMPLAINT, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AT CORPORATE!

2 comments:

Mark Olmsted said...

I am virtually certain that there is not one other blog in the entire ginormous blogosphere on which someone is making the same complaint about McDonalds onions.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I think you're right on there, Marc.