Friday, April 17, 2009

sKILLz: Children Lost

My friend, sKILLz, posted an eye-opening entry on her blog called Children Lost. sKILLz is a very kind-hearted person who has overcome a lot in her life, and I thought this particular post was important for people to read. I feel very fortunate to have grown up in a small town and to have had a safe, comfortable childhood. A lot of people are not so lucky. Link to sKILLz blog entry below.

http://abrooklynbitchesrants.blogspot.com/2009/04/children-lost.html

2 comments:

Lou said...

Skillz is a sweetheart. Don't let the pit bulls fool you.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I have heard that, Lou. From what I can tell sKILLz practices making her little corner of the world (Brooklyn) a better place. She seems like a real doll to me.

Thanks for reading and commenting.