Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Keddie Murders

Awhile back, I mentioned that I'm a true crime fan. Below is a link to another of those unsolved cases that haunts me. Check out this very interesting link that provides photos, back news articles, and a discussion forum for the Keddie Cabin Murder Case.

Keddie Murder Web site: http://www.cabin28.com/

There is a lot of squabbling and infighting in the discussion forum, but there is still some good information to be had there. Besides, SB loves infighting! It makes life interesting.

God bless the poor Sharp and Wingate families. This is literally a hell on Earth for some people.

WARNING: This case is not for the squeamish or easily disturbed.

5 comments:

Lou said...

I'm glad you changed your header. That bald guy was creeping me out. Was he a serial killer, or just some weirdo you found for wallpaper? Anyway, this case is sad, sad, sad.

I made up mind. I'm voting for Charles Manson because he still looks like he will kill if released..Er, I mean make someone else kill for him. Truly satanic eyes!!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Hi there, Lou. The baldy on the banner was an inmate from an asylum somewhere. So are my new three fellas. The inmates have taken over the asylum!

Yes, I went with Manson, too. He's an oldie but a baddy.

Thanks for popping by!

sKILLz said...

Yooo thats some ILL shit right there!!
Wow thats crazy, I cant even begin to imagine the felling she had when she walked in and saw that fucking mess.

We share the love of serial killers, and true crimes.
I LOVE reading about true crimes, and serial killers, and murders that are unsolved and shit like that.
I always have.
I don't know why.
I know that I could kill someone, but only if I felt my life, or someone I cared & loved for live was in jeopardy you know?

Then again I have my days where I feel like if someone just looks at me the wrong way I could kill.....ahhh fuck....
stay up homie!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I hear you sKILLz! We have a lot in common.

Thanks for commenting.

Keep us posted on the apartment, and have a great weekend!

Blessings.

Annerkeei said...

Hey. Your interests are as bad as mine in the creepyass murders field.Curious if you are familiar w/ Channing Christian& Christopher Newsome murder,torture rape dismember and burning? It's quite horrible and I love to see your flavor on it. I'm new to blog but if I spoke out of turn please except my sincere and humble apology