Monday, April 6, 2009

You Bitches May Need Sunglasses For this Shit

Consider yourselves warned, bitches--you may need sunglasses to look at this shit--otherwise, your asses may be blinded and turned to stone! THE GLAM IS OVER THE TOP!

This isn't nice, but I wish we could swap Bobby for Anna Nicole. I miss her SO MUCH! Things are just boring without my precious Anna. I cry every night and ask God to send her back to us.

You just know that mini-dachsund Bobby Trendy is holding is saying, "help me, help me!" with his eyes.

If the motherfuckers in the cube down the aisle from me don't stop discussing lunch, I'm -onna have to kill somebody!

It's Monday and it's snowing, after a beautiful sunny spring weekend, here in Buttfuck, Ohio. I may have to kill somebody just on principle.

No comments: