Monday, April 20, 2009

Guess I Spoke Too Soon

I guess I spoke too soon about Alec having better pinheads than me, because I attracted that very same loving-spirited Christian, Dave Gee, the King of the Pinheads. You're not really somebody as a blogger until you get your first warped Christian stalker.

I particularly enjoyed the BURN IN HELL comment, where Loving Christian Dave types BURN IN HELL and then HA! over and over. Clearly, he's a very literate, as well as loving guy, and he's got a lot of time on his hands there in the mental hospital. It just confirms everything I said in the Gay Rights post about Christians who don't understand the first thing about Christ.

Dave, you are a fucking-imbecilic-pinheaded-dipshit-moron, but I still love you, because you add color to this world.

However, no offense, but if you are going to heaven, then frankly I'd much prefer hell. Besides, I'm still hoping there will be an open bar in hell, lots of techno music, and a gay dance-off. It would be ironic if you wound up there also for being such a hater. I don't think anyone's going to want to dance with you.

Very sincerely,

Sarcastic Bastard

p.s. Thanks to the King of the Pinheads, I will now be following Lou's suggestion and using Comment Moderation. One asshole always ruins things for everybody else. Thanks, Dave!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw his comments
The guy is a complete and utter wingnut.
He must have a lot of anger and rage to drive that behaviour, needs a good blunt and shag in my opinion LOL.
But hugs to ya for your stance and not giving in, ya rock and we all know it.
Kisses
Nick

Lou said...

Makes we want to say "HA HA HA HA."

Sarcastic Bastard said...

SB loves you guys! Thanks for your comments. Hope you both have a great week.

Alec Beattie said...

And you got far more abuse than me! I'm only to burn in hell, which is kind of creepy because I've a pathological fear of burning in hell. Anyway, if you get there first, get the drinks in. You know my tipple, SB.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

The bottles may be a bit warm due to the nature of hell, but I'll have 'em waiting for ya. At least there will be no price hikes in hell.

Mark Olmsted said...

I was wondering why you enabled comment moderation, which I also had to do a while back, reluctantly, for similar reasons. One thing I like about blogging is that it's not a democracy, it's a dictatorship, and I don't have to put up with my palace walls being slimed with ugly, narrow-minded graffiti. Get your own blogs pinheads, and then you can all comment on each other about all righteous and superior you are. I would never want to read your crap, why are you reading mine, if you think I'm going to hell?
You've got more genuine kindness in your left pinky fingernail than most of these haters have in their whole bodies.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Marc,
Thank you for your very kind comments. You are damn right about the dictatorship of the blog. I can accept different views from mine when they are well-reasoned and stated politely. Of course, pinheads never present well-reasoned arguments.

I will admit I am certainly not always polite, but it's my damn blog, right?