Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hurry Only 14 Days Left to Vote in the SB Best Serial Killer Poll!

Okay, I just thought that subject line was funny. I'm tired today, and my ass is punchy. I stayed up late last night watching (don't laugh, you fuckers) Marley & Me. SB cried and wept and cried and wept copious tears of complete and utter sadness. Did I mention I cried? I clutched the diarrhetic Wunderkind and sobbed. It frightened her in a big way. She tried to run away from me, but I held on. Anyhoo. . .

I try to rent girlie or more arty movies when Mr. SB is on the business travel, because they bore the shit out of him. I like cute puppies and Owen Wilson, so there you have it. I was sort of embarrassed when the young man at the Blockbuster checked me out. It's such a goddamn schmaltzy movie. I had to ask him when The Wrestler would be coming out because I didn't want him to think I was totally tasteless when it came to rental fare. Don't ask me why I give a shit, but I do. I don't care what the people close to me think most of the time, but it is DAMN IMPORTANT that the 20 year old at Blockbuster approve of me.

I don't know where I'm going with this post, so don't look for a damn point. It was just a chance to post this really cute picture of PUPPIES!! (The photo is dedicated to my friend, sKILLz, because we really dig animals.)

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: Notice the CUTE PUPPIES were photographed sitting in a Papasan chair. Does anybody still sell this 70s shit? I'm just curious. My brother's fat-ass best friend busted a big hole in his Papasan chair and ruined that classic retro antique. Fucker.

No comments: