Monday, April 27, 2009

Congratulations Matt Stafford! We Love You!!

Congratulations to our dear Matthew Stafford, former quarterback of the University of Georgia Bulldogs, for being the number one draft pick in the NFL and for a payoff of $42 million dollars to join (unfortunately) the Detroit Lions. We love you, Matty, and wish you all the best! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

The Moms and I can't wait to see your cute little face in all the product endorsements.

University of Georgia Football #1! GO DAWGS!

4 comments:

Lou said...

Hey, this is the year the Lions go all the way --ha,ha, I just crack myself up!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

You crack me up, too. The Moms and I will be rooting for Detroit this year. Think it'll help?

nan said...

Uh...being from Detroit and all, I'll take all the fans I can get. It's a little tough up here these days. What am I saying?!?!?! When was it NOT like this? I really don't remember anymore. Sad really. I'm sure your boy is our missing piece though!! At least i hope...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I sympathize, Nan. Look at our teams here in Ohio--the Cleveland Browns (gag!) and the Cincinnati Bungles (as we call them). I will be rooting for Detroit, believe me.

Thank you for reading and commenting.