Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Classic Alec B. at De-evolvinG

Kiddies, there's classic Alec Beattie over at De-evolvinG today. For you lazy motherfuckers, here's the damn link: http://alecbeattie.blogspot.com/2009/04/holy-fuck-its.html

Bookmark that shit, so I don't forever be having to post the damn link. I'm busy! I've got a semi-diarrhetic dog, a skinny cat, the clinical depression, a house to take care of, and a full-time DAMN job. I don't have the time to be copying and pasting hyperlinks for your lazy asses all the time!

But I digress. Today's post is a diatribe against oldies and the Evil Empire. Go figure.

[There's also a new scientific photo of the Loch Ness Monster in the Clydebank fucking Puddle.]

Be nice, if you visit Alec's blog, in the interest of Scottish/American relations. Don't embarrass me, motherfuckers! A lot of the world already thinks Americans are PIGS. You don't need to go proving that shit.

If you're wondering how the photo ties in with this post, the couple are supposed to be freakish fat-assed knee-socks-with-baggy-shorts wearin' fucktard American tourists. In other words, Floridians. The rest of the world can't wait to see the damn back of them. Actually, we feel the same way in Georgia.

5 comments:

Mark Olmsted said...

I've proposed they put "The Stupid State" on the Florida License Plate, but so far, they haven't complied.

De-evolvinG@BloodyCollege said...

Many thanks for the fabby recommendations. Loved them. PS I voted for Jack. He's the only one who got away with it.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Hey, Marc. Welcome! I'm with you on the license plate thing. Floridians even manage to fuck up voting with touch screens. I can't figure that one out.

I love your blog, by the way. Great reading.

Thanks for reading.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Hey there, Alec at Bloody College. Your welcome.

Thank you for reading, as always.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Since I'm a technical editor for a living, that's a pretty sorry mistake. Thank you for properly flogging me verbally!