Friday, April 24, 2009

SB Idol: Marlon Brando


SB adores Marlon Brando. I even loved him after he got to be a fatty. I don't give a shit. Even as a fatty, Marlon was still cool. I particularly liked to watch him fuck with interviewers. His ass even made Larry King (Frog Face Larry), nervous. Now, that's power! When you have that sort of power, you have to use it carefully, or I guess you can just use it to fuck with people.

Marlon was one of my other favorite actor's (Jack Nicholson's) neighbors. Marlon once threatened to turn his home into a fan site/mausoleum when he died, just to get Jack all worked up. That's just how Marlon was. Like I say, he was always fucking with people.

Marlon also once asked his housekeeper to lock his gates to the estate from the outside so that he couldn't go out and pick up fast food. But then he got hungry, so he called McDonald's and told an employee there that he would give the guy $50.00 to drive up to the estate and throw some burgers and fries over the fence. That made me laugh. Marlon's ass knew he had resources. And it's a smart man who knows how to use resources, motherfuckers! Don't forget that.

One of my most treasured possessions, besides my life-sized bust of Elvis in primary colors, is a copy of Marlon's excellent autobiography that he autographed. It says, "To the October babies. Love, Marlon."

4 comments:

Lou said...

Another great review..or are you just f****in' with us.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Nope, not messin' with you, Lou. I dig Brando!

Have a great weekend. Thanks for commenting!

I still wish we could have coffee and chat.

Unknown said...

Brando is one of my favorite actors. I annoy friends by quoting lines from his movies. For some reason, they find it particualrly upsetting when I stand in the center of the room and yell, "Stella, " loudly and repeatedly. My other favorite line is, "I coulda been a contender." I agree, I like the fat Brando as well as the lean Brando of On the Waterfront.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sheria,
So happy to hear from you! Thanks for reading and commenting.

It's weird, the two impressions that you do of Brando, I do, too. I guess they were his best-known lines, eh?

Love to you.