Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a Fucking Retard

I'd like to beat the shit out of this dumb ho (link below). When I think I've seen all the stupidity and cruelty that the human species has to offer, I am always surprised yet again. We are the worst species going, hands down. Case in point below. And the kitten in the picture looks like Puppini, and that makes me even fucking madder.

[And, yes, I am grumpy. I had to come in early in order to make it to my accupuncture appointment on time. My Qi is out of whack.]

Link to the story of a brain-dead bitch:
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/02/holly_crawford_charged_with_an.php#more

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

I think it's retarded and the woman should be barred from owning pets as she clearly has issues, but I don't think it's exactly "cruelty". Piercings can't be any worse than getting a microchip implanted - and they can be removed without the cats being harmed.

May said...

Why must we inflict our own tragic sense of fashion on animals already striped and golden for their own glory? People are stupid. My cat would like to brush her teeth and eat mint ice cream all day, but I don't think she wants to wear my earrings. How did your appointment go? Did they channel your qi into the appropriate areas?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jeannie,
If you can't ask the animal if it wants something cosmetic done (and trust me, it doesn't), then it's cruelty. Not to mention the poor cat is bound to get the stupid ear piercings caught on something and pull them out and that fucking well hurts.

This story pisses me off in ways I can even explain fully.

Love, SB.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

May May,
The appointment is tonight, toots. I'll likely post about it tomorrow or so. It could be interesting.

I love you so.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Queenneenee,
Great to hear from you. I guess plenty of assholes bought the cats. Dickheads. Shit for brains.

I hope all is well with you.

You are loved.