Friday, April 8, 2011

As if being seen at Walmart isn't humiliating enough. . . .

Police wouldn't reveal how long he was trapped inside the [Walmart] restroom, but said the industrial adhesive was so strong they couldn't unstick him there.


Instead, they had to unbolt the entire toilet seat and take it, with the man still attached, to Union Hospital, Cecil County.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374436/Walmart-shopper-hospital-April-Fools-prankster-spreads-superglue-toilet-seat.html

8 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

May I just say that I love the word "buttock"? I love it with the exact intensity of the way I hate the word "chipper."
Unless, well, you know.
Love you, darling.

Unknown said...

We were talking about this at work LOL...too funny and yeah as if being at WalMart isnt' weird enough you get stuck to seat taking a shit LOL!

Steph(anie) said...

Poor guy.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
It is a great word, and I love you MAS!

Gabby,
Poor guy. Such humiliation!

Steph,
You said it, sister.

Jeannie said...

Well there's an awfully good reason to remember to never set your butt down directly on a public toilet seat - personally, I can't imagine EVER doing such a thing.

Poor guy. Didn't his mother teach him anything?

Syd said...

Hard to believe that the person didn't see the glue. I inspect toilet seats or use those paper things.

Petit fleur said...

Jesus.... and we wonder why the rest of the world thinks we are immature narcissists! Christ!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I would have had a good look before I sat on it! Imagine! Love you xx