Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two Nice Kids are Getting Hitched on Friday. I Wish Them Well.

SB's groggy ass will be up VERY early, watching the televised coverage Friday morning on BBC America. Like many, I watched William grow up, and I am very proud of the good man that he has turned out to be. He is sweet, respectful, hard-working, smart, tender, and conducts himself in the best manner possible. He is a great brother and a wonderful son. I expect that he will make a fine and considerate husband. I adored William's mother and know how very proud she would be of him. Rightfully so.

I expect that William will be one of the most beloved kings of all time, and I wish William and his lovely bride all good things.

I just hope Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's nose makes it through the ceremony.

8 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

He's so damn handsome. I tell you what- introducing Diana into that gene pool was the best thing that's happened to them in centuries.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Isn't he? What a smile! More importantly, I believe he is genuinely kind. JACKPOT!

All This Trouble... said...

Ditto what Ms. Moon said!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Poor Diana may have had her issues (in large part to that fucked up royal family) but she did a wonderful job raising those boys.

Omgrrrl said...

I was with a client today who said "Aren't you sooooo sick of all this Royal Wedding stuff".

No, Ma'am. No I am NOT.

I am not getting up at 3:00 am but I might Tivo and wear a tiara later that night while watching it and skipping through the boring parts.

I am touched that my dear SB has a soft spot for this kinda shit too.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Omgrrrl,
I feel like William is a friend's son. Yes, I AM deluded, as if that were ever in question.

Love you.

Syd said...

I wish them the best. I hope all goes well.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

I think Willliam's lovely. And he has a great sense of humour. As always Ms Moon is right, they needed that gene pool!

I am deeply concerned about Tara's nose making it too!

So glad you'll be with me in spirit while I waffle on! Love you xx