Friday, April 15, 2011

One of SB's Favorite People in the World; Not Least for His Suave Fucking Dress Sense

And don't y'all be making fun of John Daly either. He's a good old southern boy, and we share a hearty love of Miller Lite and cigarettes. Seriously, I adore him. I'll even watch golf if the motherfucker is playing, and frankly, my fat ass would rather watch paint dry.

I understand that Daly once opted to lose weight with an all Miller Lite and steak diet. The odd thing was, he actually dropped quite a bit, FAST. It might be the diet for me. That shit might actually be DOABLE. Of course the steak would get expensive, but I do have a source at the Ohio State Patrol office who could hook me up with some fresh roadkill. THAT COUNTS, MOTHERFUCKERS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No idea who that is but I would totally wear those pants.

Ms. Moon said...

I've always sort of admired him. He's a golfer who does escape the usual golfing profile.

Syd said...

He is quite the character.

Mj Rains said...

So funny! and I think he's totally cool too! The steak and beer diet sounds good, and I believe could actually work.

Love you
M

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Wit,
It COULD work. Love you back. Have a great weekend.