Thursday, April 7, 2011

You know what I'd like to do with your cell phone, right?

I hate personalized ringtones because they are almost ALWAYS too damn loud (because most people think the choice they have made is SO DAMN CLEVER, they want to share it with the world!), and the electronica ones just sound terrible. We have one lady here in the office who has "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD," which plays SO LOUD when her phone goes off, I'd like to fucking smack her dumb ass. The people who choose actual songs piss me off, because I don't like to be subjected to other people's (usually bad) musical tastes. Let's face it, everybody thinks they have excellent musical taste, but so few people ACTUALLY DO.

Bet you're glad I replied to this in the morning, when I am such a goddamn cheerful person.


12 comments:

Jeannie said...

yup

Much love today.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Good morning, dear lady!

Ms. Moon said...

Cheered me right up! Good morning, Beloved.

All This Trouble... said...

I'm putting 'Love Will Keep Us Together" on my phone RIGHT NOW, just for you, SB!

OH! There it goes! Love will keep us togethaaaaa.....

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
We aim for nothing but to cheer others here! You know that.

Good morning. I love you.

ATT,
Jesus H. Not the Captain & goddamn Tennille. PLEASE.

Unknown said...

I have Back in Black (ACDC) as my ring tone and I am unapologetic.

Love, Sarah xxx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Misfits,
ACDC is about the only acceptable ringtone. That, and Rufus Wainwright or Jeff Buckley maybe.

Love you!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

You are so right - VERY few people have excellent musical taste. Love you xx

BMelonsLemonade said...

My guy friend has one that sounds like a recording, and it says, "You have a ho on lines two, seven, and nine." I always laugh at that one...(especially since he is pretty much a tool who never gets calls from girls!)

BMelonsLemonade said...

Jeff Buckley is DEFINITELY an acceptable ringtone!

Mj Rains said...

My Ring tone? Evil Woman, a newer version than the ELO one, my kids found it for me and downloaded to my phone...What more can I say? ;)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Mel,
And I love you (and A.)! You two chicks have a great weekend.

BMelons,
That cracks me up about the phone recording. Love you.