Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shit SB Says in Comments to Her Brother, Hank

Trust me, the cat is thinking: I'd like to eat that motherfucking hat.

I know that I was a large cat in a former life. I size everything up as to whether it would make a good meal or not and whether I can take it down if it's living. I'm quite serious too. All of my friends are smaller, just in case. [Okay, I kid about that part.]

To view the picture and Hank's wonderful and witty photo blog, click the fuck here: http://dreamslikethat.blogspot.com/2011/04/curious.html

[And if you comment, comment some nice complimentary shit, or SB is going to fuck you up.]

8 comments:

That Hank said...

Thanks, sis!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thank YOU. I love your blog. You find the most interesting stuff.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

What a great picture! Love the title too. I'm Hank's 100th follower xx

Ms. Moon said...

He does, doesn't he? Such a good eye and such a good mind for capturing the essence in his titles.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Christina,
That's great. Hank is special to my heart.

Ms. Moon,
Yes, your boy is smart as a damn whip with a very acute eye. You said it. I adore him. Thanks for popping him out.

Syd said...

Cats are interesting, inscrutable creatures. Hank is just cool.

Leslie said...

It must run in the family.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Syd,
Ain't he though?

Leslie,
It DOES. I'm speaking of the Moon-Thigpens here. Let me make that clear. I'm adopted family.