Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shit SB Says in Comments to Her Beautiful and Fashionable Friend, Christina

This is, so far, my favorite collection of photos. You did a great job! I loved all of them, except for the freaky-deaky Joan Crawford one. That bitch scares me. Actually, so does Bette Davis with her damn googly eyes. Yuck.

I sometimes chase the cats around with a hanger, sreaming: NO MORE WIRE HANGERS EVER! I can tell they are secretly thrilled by it.

Link to said fabulous collection of photos: http://fashionsmostwanted.blogspot.com/2011/04/pretty-in-pink.html

If you haven't yet checked out Christina's fabulous blog, get your asses over there NOW, you bunch of shiftless lazy fucks.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I agree. The Christina is The Fabulous.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I knew you would. You have great taste.

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Ahhh! I LOVE you two!!

The hanger comment cracked me up! xx

Lo said...

Ms. Moon sent me there......I went. I was glad as hell to have been sent to such a fabulous blog. I told Christina so and again yesterday in a passionate comment about those fab photos.....

So what do you want from me?.....Oh, yeah......Thanks!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lo,
Ms. Moon has good taste. We know this, right?

Christina is as nice as she is pretty, and that's quite a compliment, because she is really lovely.

I send my love to you and hope you have a great weekend.

SB

Parabolic Muse said...

I waited 22 seconds so that everything would load. That's how much I loved the first photos!

yay!