Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Tribute to Chuck Heston (Sort Of)

Motherfucker couldn't act worth a shit, but boy was he good looking. [Let's face it, the apes outshown him for expressiveness in The Planet of the Apes.] But what are you going to do? He was a true Hollywood icon.

Chuck went a little whacko with all that NRA shit towards the end, but that happens sometimes as we age. It can't always be dignified, people. We do the best we can.

I remember visiting my Uncle Ed in the nursing home, and there was this one guy who was always somehow removing his pants and sitting nekkid from the waist down in his big boy high chair. He wasn't very agile, but boy could that motherfucker whip those pants off! You'd a thought the old fucker had tearaways. Nurses were always chasing him, trying to get his damn pants back on. As a kid, I was semi-traumatized by his shrivelled junk, but I digress. The damn point is that it can't always be dignified, people. If I teach your dumb asses nothing else, let it be that. [I bolded the point, in case you are a republican and too damn thick to figure that shit out.]

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Thansk SB for the teachin today.
"Shriveled junk" is traumatizing for sure.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
I am SURE you are lovely whatever you are wearing!

Syd said...

He did go a bit batty over the NRA stuff to say the least. Ben Hur was a classic.

Lori said...

Maybe that is one of the privleges of getting old. Taking your damn pants off anytime, anywhere and not giving a flying fig who is around. I rather envy that man with the shrivled junk, lol....

mrs.missalaineus said...

and this is exactly why i picked you for another award!!!!


xxalainaxx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lori,
I just love you. You crack me up.

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Miss A.,
I adore you! You know that, right?

Love, SB.