Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo of Jim Morrison's Ghost?

Link to post and ghost photo: http://www.rockandrollbadboy.com/hollywood_diaries/ghost_of_jim_morrison/

As a long-time Morrison fan, I found this interesting. But I sure as shit hope old Mojo Risin' has better shit to do in the afterlife than hang around his grave site and watch the idiot tourists. Fuckin' borin', as Sid Viscious would say.

I was an idiot tourist at Morrison's grave site in 1984, and I didn't see dick. I feel so cheated.

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

Did you take photos? That's where the gold is mined apparently.

There is likely an explanation. I doubt ol Jim is hangin out at the graveyard either.

Kathleen Scott said...

Have a good weekend, SB.

Wildernesschic said...

I loved Jim too xxx
But aint waiting round for no ghost :0

Lori said...

I, too, am a Jim Morrison fan. I would like to think that he is engaging in all the other fabulous company that is in the afterworld. Who the hell wants to stand over their damn grave? Not I..and not Jim I hope!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lori,
Shades of Our Town. Laugh.

I don't want to hang out there either.

Love, SB

Mj Rains said...

The picture is strange. I love stuff like this. The likeness is there...but...

Syd said...

Wonder what happened to those leather pants of Jim's.