Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dr. Bronner's Strange Ravings

SB is in love with Dr. Bronner's soap, but while bored and sitting on the toilet last night, I started reading the fucking bottle of his liquid soap version and fucker was crazy. Motherfucker just rambles on and on, and he obviously had no copy editor. I had to Wiki his ass this morning and find out what the fuck was going on. The shit I found is fascinating.

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Bronner

p.s. SB uses a lot of dashes and exclamation points, too! Does that mean my ass is ripe for the funny farm? If you answered yes, fuck you.

8 comments:

The Dish said...

I dig him and his soaps. That looney bin is not too far from me. Maybe they should sign both of our asses up!

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

IM BUYING A GALLON OF THIS ON AMAZON.COM IMMEDIATELY! I DEMAND TO BE CLEAN AND FILM FREE FROM REGULAR BAR SOAP! I DEMAND IT! IN FACT, I THINK ITS COVERED UNDER THE NEW HEALTHCARE LEGISLATION! IT BETTER BE!

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Oh and you are so welcome for the following. I love this blog! I really feel like im reading words from a person who doesnt give a fuck to be themselves! THANK GOD SOMEONE HAS NOT JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON WITH SOME TYPICAL PLASTIC POP CULTURE BLOG!

Steph(anie) said...

I don't think they have funny farms anymore, not the way they used to be anyway. So you're probably safe.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Dish,
We'll be roomies! Think of the fun we'd have!!

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Dovie,
SB loves you and is happy to see you back with us. You'll love the soap, and if nothing else, the bottle is entertaining as shit. Laugh.

May said...

I wish there was a real funny farm and it actually was funny. I would go there. Dr. Bronner's soap was one of my first introductions to religion. ALL ONE!!! I read the bottle before I read the Bible.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

May,
That's because your Mama raised your right, girl!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!