Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Uhhhhmmm, Okay

Nothing like knowing your priorities in life. Dumb ass.

Dollhouse Emergency Meeting

As regular readers know, I am currently homeless.Nevertheless, I love Eliza Dushku and want to save her show.


There will be an emergency meeting to save Dollhouse.

Dollhouse unofficial fansite toresimonsen.wordpress.com Tore loves Eliza <3
The meeting will be held on January 14, 2010 in the Downtown Central library in Minneapolis from 1 pm to 3 pm. Mostly collecting signatures for the petition, though I may make some brief remarks.

I planned to discuss the meeting by putting up signs with the Downtown Improvement District. The receptionist behind the desk rejected my sign as too unprofessional and in my personal interest.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Ummm, OK. Really. Y'know, if I was homeless, I doubt my most pressing concern would be a fucking TV show being cancelled. I am still somewhat addicted to the "Glass Teat" (thank you, Harlan Ellison) and I was almost suicidal when The Wire (best show ever) ended, but, I mean please...organizing a "Let's Save Dollhouse" meeting when you can't even save your own house? Jesus Wept.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jesus weeps A LOT!

afk4life said...

SB
Okay, so they're homeless which means they couldn't watch the show even if it were saved? Just saying.
Doug

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Doug,
That thought crossed my mind, too. Details, details. . .