Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Going to Kill Me a Motherfucker Monday

We have a certain individual around here, who when he can't get somebody to understand something instantly, begins to raise his voice, AS IF GETTING LOUDER WILL MAKE SOMEBODY UNDERSTAND THE DAMN POINT THAT HE IS TRYING TO CONVEY. Motherfucker is currently shouting: "DON'T BE AFRAID OF TECHNOLOGY. DON'T LET IT INTIMIDATE YOU. IT IS HERE TO HELP YOU."

What the fuck? It is too early. My brain can't even make sense of this shit.

Since it is Monday (the worst morning of the damn week) and not yet 10:00, SB is going to kill her a motherfucker! Mr. LOUD is in the next fucking cube, and since our cubicles here are like barely exaggerated closets, said motherfucker may as well be SHOUTING in my goddamn ear.

I REPEAT: I AM GOING TO KILL ME A MOTHERFUCKER.

11 comments:

J. said...

Maybe you could just push the cubicle wall on him, make it look like it could have been an accident. I like you too much for you to go to prison for killing him.

xoxo,

j.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

J.,
Believe me, I thought of that.

Hope all is well,

SB

Ms. Moon said...

Yeah, because prison cells are notoriously small.

mrs.missalaineus said...

you need to consult with the divine mr. m on an appropriate prank to play on this one. he is the jedi master of this type of thing...


xxalainaxx

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Miss Alaineus,
Good to know. Duly noted.

Mwah,

SB

Petit fleur said...

Too bad I'm stuck here in the panhandle or I'd help you get rid of the body.

Anonymous said...

I'LL BE YOUR ALIBI! x

Kat Skratch said...

I will extend my hand in help if you want it. It's been a bad day. Heh.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lilacsandy,
Now that's a friend!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Kat Scratch,
Amen to that sister.

Love you,

SB

Gloria said...

OMG . . you're BAD!!!