Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Crazed Love Posting

i think you live in a building that says gold on it by gratiot – 21 (eastern market)i see you all the time, I think your hot. you are a jewish looking male 20’s with a muscular frame. I think i saw a tattoo on your arm a few months back, you have a happy looking black lab, i think i love you, I accidently hit your dog. I think his name is “mover”?Im sorry but i did it to get close to you. WHY DON’T YOU LOOK AT ME!!!! I LOVE YOU. You better respond to this message. I’m not crazy but I have been institutionalized. I just want to know you. please be close to me! I know how to cook, and I am pretty good in the sack. FIND ME PRINCE CHARMING OR I’LL MAKE MOVER MINE!

[First off, NO, I DID NOT WRITE THIS SHIT. This smells of Craiglist. I must admit, I'd respond to this batshit in order to rescue my dog, even though my dog kept me up last night slurping her asshole LOUDLY. Did I mention it was LOUD? On second thought, maybe I'd let batshit keep her.]

5 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Jo,
Right on, babe. Right on.

mrs.missalaineus said...

this is a gem from the D....we breed them extra crazy here!


xxalainaxx

NH said...

Wow, this is a real posting someone wrote...and they actually expect a response other than having charges pressed against them for animal endangerment or some shit(there must be some type of legal recourse for this type of insaneness)? If some asshole thought hurting my dog would help them get close to me, they would be seriously mistaken. This bitch is out on the street, amongst us, thinking her thoughts are sane? Yikes!! I'd arrange a meeting just to show up and set this crazy straight!

Petit fleur said...

This is so kooky... where do you find this stuff?

The ass slurping noise and motion are both very annoying. I hope I don't come back as an ass slurper.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

PF,
I feel the same way.