Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An Idea for Ms. Moon (Chicken Ponchos)

I know, I know--I'm thinking of retitling this blog: Dedicated to Ms. Moon. Fuck you. I can do what I want. It's my fucking blog. If I want to dedicate a thousand posts to my idol, I goddamn will. SB ANSWERS TO NO WO(MAN)! I'm separated, and my ass is power drunk with personal freedom!

Anyhoo
, after Ms. Moon gets done knitting that scarf for Jessie, I'm thinking she might combine her love of chickens with her knitting hobby. Those little fuckers need to stay warm at night! The little buttons look like a bitch though.

[Conversation at a party]

What do you do for a living?

I button chickens into tiny little ponchos this chick in Florida knits.

Uhhhhhmmmmmmmm, okay. If you'll excuse me, I think I need to find the bathroom.

[Thinking: fucking elitist snob] Yeah man, whatever.

12 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Lori,
Yeah baby. YEAH.

Love you!

Ms. Moon said...

You're killing me here, Ms. Bastard Love. I mean seriously. First off- I can't be your idol because you are mine. Secondly- chicken ponchos? Really?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
Besides writing, I think it might be your calling.

Love,

Moi

The Dish said...

I might not put clothes on my dog but these chicken ponchos I can get behind. Keep those birds warm! If they can't sleep in the house (not that I am suggesting that they should, mind you) they should have sweaters!

May said...

Oh God. SB! Don't encourage her! I do, however, like the idea of knitted wrist cuffs. Like wrist bands from the eighties! I would totally rock that shit. They would match my legwarmers.

Syd said...

Really funny stuff! Chicken ponchos--LOL.

Mel said...

The chicken ponchos made me incredibly happy. One of your blogs - was it yours? - led me to another chicken blog with pocket, the wonder chick, I'k like to see him in a poncho! http://sixorangecarrots.wordpress.com/

god I love the internet!

Petit fleur said...

You're a funny bunny SB! I think it will be all the rage. Chickie panchis.

Ms. Moon said...

Ms. Bastard- I sure hope not. But it is a charming idea.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

May,
That made me laugh. You crack me up.

Love,

SB

michelle said...

I can't stop laughing. My cheeks hurt

J. said...

oh man, that is just too cute.