Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Reason Sweden and I Don't Date More [Shit Like This]

hi how ru ? i,m Woody from kl… ..i have seen ur profile u r soo nice and cte i want to be ur friend.. will u be my good frined… where ru living,,,,, nice looking ,, soo cuteekeep in tuch bybyethx…well i wanna say something about ur beauti and ur sweetness please accept this small words from my pure hearts, ur pics are really sooooooooooo amazing.dear, Now really i miss u so much,u know, coz ur pic made me mad, its really awesome, and u r looking sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful as Miss Singapore, cute as Singapore Princess , sweet as honey, nice as pretty angel. u look like the princess of butterfly, the queen of Jasmine flower. actually the words of dictionary cant explain ur beauti, i am jus speakless, if i write whole of life narrating ur beauti, i will die but ur sweetness wont be end, ur eyes are jus like diomand pearls, the sky is feeling jealoous beause its two beautiful star u take as it becomes ur eyes, i wish and i dream that i can see this Masterpiece of the GOd, beauti of universe live with my naked eyes.with best and sweet regards

11 comments:

The Dish said...

Yeah, I doubt that would work on most women...

Petit fleur said...

Holy hell... I'm glad I'm not out there doing the dating gig anymore. Sounds scarier than EVER!

I know some nice single guys... if you move down here, Ms Moon and I could fix you up if you want! ;-)

sKILLz said...

That kind of talk bothers the shit out of me!

If you want to be filled in on why I have not been around read my last blog post..
I died, they brought me back to life..heavy shit..

love ya
stay up!

Sweden said...

isn't it amazing how people can't fucking spell properly, and have the grammar of a 5 year old.

major turn off, the guy could be cute as hell and say the sweetest things but if he can't spell i can't go there.

where did u get this letter from ???lol

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sweden,
I forgot the site I pulled this off of. I ran across it while googling for something else.

It cracked me up, and I know how you like guys that can spell. Laugh. It's a pet peeve of mine too.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

sKILLz,
That scares the shit out of me. You died?! I will be over to your site shortly.

Love, SB.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

PF,
If these guys are friends of yours and Ms. Moons, I'm sure they are swell. Wish I lived closer.

Love you!

Findon said...

The spectrum of people you know or come into contact with!!! You a walking UN. I love it. Gone for awhile here, coming over the pond on saturday. Over the pond!!! listen at me, Henry bloddy Kissinger.. What a laugh. Thanks for the recent comment.

Ms. Moon said...

I am SPEAKLESS! which, by the way, is my new favorite word. And please- let me point out that I would adore some diomand pearls. Really. An entire necklace of them. I hope I dream of diomand pearls tonight.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Findon,
If you ever get near Ohio, we must meet. Let me know.

Have a safe trip. I love you, and I apologize for some of my countrymen in advance.

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
If I ever make some money, my ass will buy you some diomand pearls. Yes, I will.

I adore you.