Thursday, November 12, 2009

NEWS FLASH! Racists Are Fucking Idiots

SB apologizes for posting this, but I was just SO fucking dumbfounded, I had to share it. Below are ACTUAL comments from a true crime page I read daily.

For those of you who are not living in the United States (and I know racism happens everywhere), take a look at the mentality of some of our citizens. Moronocity. I've created a new word for it. Hat tip to Kimora Lee Simmons.

[Begin comments]

steven A said:
I WISH I COULD WATCH WHAT THEY DO TO THEM IN PRISON. I HOPE A BIG NIGGER WITH THE BIGGEST DICK RAPES THESE BASTERDS. NO OFENCE BLACK PEOPLE.
Posted 11/11/2009 at 06:21:33 PM

Cia said:
Ok Querty... are you from PA???? I don't think that comment makes sense to anyone but locals.
& Steven, really you couldn't think of a better comment?
Posted 11/11/2009 at 06:25:52 PM

heather said:
I think steven A should think before he types!!!!!!!! What a jerk.
Posted 11/11/2009 at 07:22:27 PM

[VERDICT: steven A is an ignorant motherfucker, who incidentally can't spell for shit. I mean how fucking dumb are you to not only make the damn comment in the first place, but then to add no ofence black people? Jesus.]

8 comments:

Petit fleur said...

Ms Bastard,

I know you think you are tough as nails, and that you like keeping up with crime... but let me go out on a limb here and suggest maybe taking a break from it. I did that with regular news and I felt MUCH better and the world is still spinning, even when I don't keep up with what the idiots are up to.

I do understand, and agree with your position about Mr. A (Hey, I just made a funny!)
Feel better,
xopf

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sick and ignorant, my dear Ms. Moon.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

PF,
I gave up watching the morning news, and it helped the depression a lot. So I hear you.

Maybe I should just stop reading the damn comments!

Love,

SB

Mel's Way or No Way said...

EWWW! There are no words to describe the ignorance of Steven A.

I also gave up the news years ago. Life is too short to spend it feeling depressed, worried and angry every minute of the day.

justme said...

I just had to add that I too quit watching the news, save for tuning in for just the weather once in a while (don't know why, those dumbshits don't know what they are talking about anyway), and it helped me with my anxiety immensely too!! And yeah, the world still goes about its merry way, doesn't it?

Oh, and yeah, Steven is class A loser...

The Dish said...

I hate bigots! Find me a perfect person and you will find the only person allowed to judge others! Good thing that is impossible. Asshats!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I love all of you, my blogging family. Thank God for you good sensible people.

Erin said...

Oh, but "no offense." As if that makes it ok? BAH.