Friday, November 20, 2009

Badass Blogger Award

My good friend and fellow scooter gang member, Dish, presented SB with this here award, so I just thought I'd give a shout out to that ho (SHOUT OUT!), and say my ass appreciates that shit. It takes a Badass to know a Badass.

Actually, I know a lot of Badasses, but I'm not passing this shit on to anyone, because then the whole process gets too damn much like those idiotic chain e-mails you get that say if you are my fucking friend send this shit back to me and so on and so forth. The insanity stops here, my friends. Perhaps this is not very generous of SB, but fuck it. I could give a rat's fuck.

That being said, I love you, Dish! Thanks for the honor. I am so glad I virtually met you. You enrich my life, ho.

6 comments:

The Dish said...

Cheers from one badass to another! I love to get the awards but I, too, hate to pass them on. And understand equating them to a chain email.

Badass Bastards Roll Out! Lots o' love, SB. Lots of love.

white rabbit said...

What you should do, my little choux à la crème, is display the award on your sidebar.

If you got it flaunt iut!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, you are a superb badass! I know what you mean about the chain email effect and I totally agree.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Love you, Sheria. Always glad to see your comments. I hope you are not working too damn hard. Laugh. I know you are.

SO STOP IT. Enjoy your life.

Chic Mama said...

Yay! Congratulations....love it!

Petit fleur said...

Beautiful. You so deserve it.