Friday, November 20, 2009

Craigslist May Not Be the Best Place to Try and Find a Date

hey whats up I saw you on craigslist

My name is Isaac, and I have a proposal for you. I just wanted to know if this is something that you would be open minded to do. It’s a complete shot in the dark but I thought I could ask anyways. what the hell you only live once.

I was wondering if you would be possibly open to rip farts on my head/face? I have a fetish where I actually get turned on hearing a guy or girl fart. It’s just a weird fetish that I’ve had my entire life. When i was a teenager i wrestled a lot, and my friends used to rip ass a lot and thats how it all started. My ex girl used to fart as well and that turned me on too.

I’m a real chill and down to earth guy. I’m only 25 years old, white.. I’m a pothead and stoner, completely harmless bro. im a real nice and honest guy. just trying to find someone who can fulfill my fetish.

I would be down to give you cash upfront if this is something you think you would be down to do. How much would you want? Do you fart a lot?

This isn’t anything sexual. . I just want your farts. im mostly str8, i dont talk or act gay, im one of those guys you can have a beer with. this is 100% serious and real. i just want to meet up and chill out.

i could easily get a hotel room near you, and we can chill out there, smoke, watch tv or a movie and whenever you gotta rip ass you just fart on my face thats it. its fn hard to find someone who farts a lot. i would be willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen. i want to make sure your comfortable as possible as well.

i know it would be weird at first but once you get to know i dont think you will have a problem at all. i wouldnt want you to feel uncomfortable im too nice of a guy.

Please let me know if are interested. I have a pic I can send you. If your offended or not interested, thats no problem dude. Like I said it was a short in the dark. But if you fart a lot and want to make some money then I think it’s something you should definately consider. and dude if you fart a lot then we can easily do this like 2-3 times a month so if you need some recurring incomes then this would be perfect for you.

im actually mostly straight, love women. i dont associate myself with even being gay, i dont talk or act gay or anything. im pretty much a regular guy. except for the fact i got a weird fetish and i can get turned on hearing a girl or guy fart. thats ;pretty much it.

please let me know if your down for this and i can send you some pics.

Peace bro!

7 comments:

That Hank said...

Where did you find this? I have a friend who may have just found his new career.

The Dish said...

I have been looking for legal ways to supplement my income. Maybe I should look this guy up.

Bethany said...

Is this real? This is crazy. But so hilarious. Don't you almost want to do it, farting for money! I should link this post to my brothers who are vegan and fart much too much. I wonder if they'd be interesting, considering he's not GAY or anything!

May said...

Okay. I know this is very weird and all (shit, I can't stop laughing), but seriously? If I could fart on command? I would be tempted to hit this brother up. That's some easy money! You wouldn't even have to get naked! I bet you could wear sweatpants or pjs or whatever! I mean, the guy can't exactly place too many demands on you! Besides, my farts smell like home-cookin'. I should get paid for that shit.

Unknown said...

So, how much do you think he's willing to pay?

Sarcastic Bastard said...

DTG,
I stole it off another site, but I don't remember which one, because I browse a lot.

Love you. Have a great week!

SB

Syd said...

Craig's list has some seriously messed up people. A far fetish??? Seriously???