Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Love this Man!

He's even nice to the memaws! (Tear.) I'd marry him (seriously) if he asked me. I don't care that he's gay. He could have boyfriends, and we'd just hold hands and hang out and watch Grey Gardens and Hedwig and the Angry Inch together. Fucker could sing the entire Hedwig soundtrack to me. I'd tell him how great he is, even though he already knows that shit. Isn't that what we all want from a partner? To be told how great we are? I know I do.

If I were only allowed to listen to one musical artist for the rest of my life, I'd pick Rufus. Motherfucker is a musical genius. He's composing operas based on Shakespearean sonnets now.

Elton John said that Rufus is the greatest living songwriter. Can you imagine having Elton John say that about you?

I'm pretty sure I'm naming my new cat after Rufus in feline tribute. That's how great and insane my fanship is. I draw the line at stalking him.

8 comments:

Petit fleur said...

All that talent and a great name like Rufus... when ya got it, ya got it.

I think the kitty tribute is totally cool. Will the new Siamese looking one be the one known as Rufus?

xo
pf

Sweden said...

i love his sister too she is fucking great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-bIr8dr6U

Steph(anie) said...

Won't it make a lovely headline
Life is beautiful
In the New York Times

Sarcastic Bastard said...

PF,
Yep, the Siamese/Himilayan shall be Rufus, and it is good.

Love you. Have a great weekend.

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sweden,
Yes, Martha is great. I have two of her CDs. Thanks for the link.

Love,

SB

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Love that song, Steph.

Hope things are good.

Ms. Moon said...

And his daddy- don't forget his daddy.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Ms. Moon,
We could double date the two of them!

Mr. Moon might give you a pass. He's a cool guy.